In a time when keeping apart is needed, grocery stores, gas stations, banks, pharmacies, clinics, and key service providers are still here for us. This framed sneeze guard, or plastic shield, was designed to help protect them. It provides a flexible means to create a see-through barrier between workers and customers. It comes with 2 D-rings at the top to hang from overhead (wire not included), but alternate hardware can be screwed directly to the back of the frame to fit your needs. Handmade by custom framers, the sneeze guard is not tested or approved by any official organization.
- Construction: Frame is finished on the customer-facing side only. The cashier side shows an unfinished frame back and screws to secure acrylic.
- Dimensions: Clear acrylic opening size is 36 x 24 in or 40 x 32 in;. Outside size of the framed sneeze guard measures 37 x 25" or 41 x 33"
- Features: 1/2" Sylvie float frame in black, gray wash or maple
- Handmade: Finished sneeze guard is professionally handcrafted in Madison, Wisconsin
- Ready to Hang: Includes 2 D-rings to hang from open rafters or overhead fixtures. Wire not included. Alternate hardware such as brackets or hooks can be screwed directly to the back of the frame.
- Reduce Exposures: Help prevent people from coughing, sneezing or spraying droplets from their nose or mouth onto others with a see-through barrier.